What is the Cumberland County Apartment Association?
It is a group of business persons (owners, managers, vendors, institutions) with a common interest in apartments, who have created a trade association aimed at forwarding these legitimate interests.
What are the goals of the Association and how are they to be accomplished?
- Continuing educational opportunities for all members.
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) Program.
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) Program.
- National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP).
- Monthly speakers regarding legal aspects of apartment operations, economics, seasonal maintenance preparations, and associate resources.
- Leasing Seminars.
- Promoting professionalism and goodwill within the industry and the community.
- Monthly general meetings featuring industry-oriented speakers, and networking opportunities.
- Providing a source of accurate industry information for media, public, and associate members.
- Active committees in all vital areas of the business.
- An Annual Trade Show to help keep members aware of change in the services and products available through associate members.
- Promoting continued growth of the industry through legislative guidance and support.
- Affiliation with the National Apartment Association provides a strong voice in Washington. As a registered lobbyist, the NAA represents the industry’s views important issues.
Why are Vendors and Institutions Involved in the Association?
There are two primary reasons: strength in numbers and the need for a forum to discuss subjects of interest to all industry participants. The condition of the industry affects everyone in it whether they are owner, manager, roofer, lender, plumber, broker, etc.
By Joining the Cumberland County Apartment Association…
Your company becomes an integral part of the multifamily housing industry. CCAA membership enables you to target the apartment industry while the industry targets you as a supporting member of their association.
CCAA membership is a powerful prospecting tool for enhancing business.
- General Membership meetings
- Membership Directory
- Computer printed labels for direct mailers
- Annual Trade Show
- Advertising opportunities in our monthly newsletter, CCAA Communiqué
- Associate table at monthly meetings to display business cards and promotional items